Monday, January 25, 2010

Apartment "Firenze"

A new listing for Tuscany Rent Direct is "Firenze", a recently renovated apartment in the heart of Florence. The flat has its own private and exclusive entrance from the inner courtyard of the building and is comprised of two double bedrooms and two bathrooms, one of which has a shower, and a large lounge/dining room with separate kitchen and pantry. All the rooms have windows that open onto the courtyard, and it is a very peaceful and quiet space - no rooms overlook the street.

1 comment:

  1. Hi!
    Where can I get more info about this place?
    Now I'm in Argentina, and I feel so comfort with the apartments in Buenos Aires that now I'm looking for something similar.. that's why I'm enterested on what you're telling here.
    I'd like to see more pictures!
    Please, aswer me,
    Lily.

    ReplyDelete